Cera, Huddersfield is a domiciliary care provider that is looking to recruit caring, compassionate and motivated individuals to join our award winning team across Huddersfield.
All of our staff have a passion for caring and in return for their dedication we offer:
* Comprehensive induction and ongoing training
* Generous pay rates (starting from £9.50 per hour)
* Company pension scheme
* Career development opportunities
* Guaranteed hours or flexible hours – whichever suits you!\*
* Free Care Certificate qualification
* Smartphone app that makes your day-to-day admin tasks easier
* Free Uniform
* Generous annual leave allowance
As a Professional Carer, you will be required to provide personal care, practical and emotional support to clients in their own home, whilst helping them maintain their independence.
* No previous experience required, all training will be provided
* Able to treat people with dignity, empathy and compassion
* Excellent communication skills
* Wanting a rewarding career where you make a real difference
* A can do attitude
* You must have a UK drivers licence and have access to a car
* You must be able to work a minimum of 16 hours per week
* You must be available to work alternate weekends
* You must be available to work at least two evenings per week
* Please note morning shifts start at 06:00 and evening shifts finish at 22:00.
If you are looking for a rewarding role where you actively make a positive difference to people’s lives, we would love to hear from you!
Areas We Service
Holme Valley, Holmfirth, Meltham, Lepton, Clayton, West Skelmanthorpe, Slaithwaite, Linthwaite, Netherton, Netherthong, Upperthong, Lockwood, Thongsbridge, Honley, Kirkheaton
Cera, Huddersfield is part of the Cera family, a multi award winning Care provider. As one of the largest Care providers in the country, we have made it our mission to improve service_ _delivery across the care sector by utilising the latest technology to empower our service users to live more independently._
In addition to the numerous benefits on offer, our Carers are given a high level of support through ongoing training, various development opportunities and access to market leading tech that enables the delivery of a better quality care service._
Apply now to join us and help transform the delivery of care.
Reference ID: CERA/HUDD01/032020
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £9.50 to £10.50 /hour
Location: Huddersfield, West Yorkshire (Preferred)
Licence: Driving (Preferred)
* Morning (Preferred)
* Mid-Day (Preferred)
* Evening (Preferred)